Since it has been brought to my attention that I have been delinquent with my posts, I will catch you up on the past 19 days. Life has been hectic, way too hectic. I keep telling myself that my next free morning without AJ will be spent at home relaxing, but then I remember that my children need to eat or AJ's birthday gifts need to be purchased or I need to waste my entire morning in the post office or...well you get the picture. Since my last post, soccer season has begun and Lexi has been moved up to the next level in gymnastics which means she adds another hour a week to her already long training schedule. She has been moved to an independent reading group and basically loves first grade. AJ has easily transitioned to going to preschool five mornings a week. We have our moments, but only because he would rather stay home and play LEGO Star Wars...like father, like son. He scored his first goal in soccer yesterday and he couldn't have been more proud of himself. He had the biggest grin on his face and was practically jumping down the field. Of course, he scored on his team's goal, but it was the sweetest moment. We will just have to point him in the right direction next time. As for my life, we are starting to whip the two year olds into shape. They can almost make it through circle time which is a BIG step from the beginning of school. The one year olds are coming along. We only have two that still cry off and on for most of the morning, but that is also a great improvement from the first day where we had 7 out of 8 kids crying pretty much the whole morning. Check Lexi's blog for her latest pictures. I apologize for my lack of pictures. It really is just plain laziness.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's nice to catch up :) And good that things are becoming a little more normal at preschool. Tell AJ I said WAY TO GO BUDDY on the goal! He doesn't need to know it was in the wrong net!!
Post a Comment