Since I've been cheating on my blog with Facebook, I've decided to take all the "witty" little notes I've been writing and cut and paste them into the blog. It is lazy and yes I know that since I have moved, I've become increasingly nonexistent in cyberspace, but cut a girl some slack. When my life goes from boring to crazy again, I'll have more material to work with for the blog. Below you will find one list from my friend Amy's blog and the rest are from Facebook. If you really feel the need to expose your innermost thoughts and feelings, consider yourself tagged, either for Facebook or for your blog.
Subject: The Bucket List--Something DifferentPlace an (x) by all the things you've done and remove the (x) from the ones you have not.
( ) Been to Europe
(x) Been on a cruise
(x) Gone on a blind date--that's how I met Larry
( ) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise alone
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice skating
(x) Gone roller skating
(x) Gone to the movies
( ) Own your Favorite Car
1. Any nickname? Mom
2. Mother's name? Nadine
3. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper or Vodka Collins if I'm cuttin' loose
4. Body Piercing? my ears and my belly button
5. How much do you love your Car? I wouldn't sell it.
6. Birthplace? Roanoke, VA
7. Been to Hawaii? no
8. Ever been to Africa? no
9. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? no
10. Ever been on TV? Yes, when the local news did a story on Mill Mountain Zoo...I was a voluteer there at the time.
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? no
12. Ever been in a car accident? yes
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-door
14. This question is missing.
15. Favorite number? 16
16. Favorite movie? No clear winner...too many to pick just one.
17. Favorite holiday? Christmas
18. Favorite dessert? It really depends on my mood.
19. Favorite food? fried chicken with mac & cheese
20. Favorite day of the week? Friday
21. Favorite brand of body wash? Whatever smells good.
22. Toothpaste? Crest
23. Favorite smell? Babies after a bath.
24. How do you relax? read a book or watch a movie
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? probably living in my less than ideal place because the Army sent us there.
26. Furthest Place you will send this message? I have no idea, although someone from India looked at my blog a couple of weeks ago.
27. Who will respond to this the fastest? No idea.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click post.)
1. I think these "exercises" can be pretty hard, especially since I haven't used my brain since 1999.
2. After I talk to my mom or dad on the phone, I start rockin' the hillbilly accent.
3. I learned to drive on a tractor and then I graduated to an old "Farm Use" truck.
4. I used to dress up our pet poodle in babydoll clothes and she used to LOVE it.
5. I can't stand long toenails...they remind me of old people toes.
6. I would like to have another kid, but I think the age gap is too big.
7. I would want another boy for me, but I know Lexi deserves a sister.
8. I'm starting to feel old, as in I'm an adult and no longer "cool".
9. I don't think I was ever really cool.
10. I don't eat vegetables. I just use them to decorate the plate at restaurants.
11. I feel successful because I "trained" my kids to eat them.
12. I eat tomato products, just not tomatoes.
13. I puree all chunky sauces.
14. I've made major life decisions because of a boyfriend, but those "wrong" choices led me to Larry.
15. I still don't know what I want to do with my life.
16. I secretly wish I came from a big family.
17. I still get embarassed when I think about some of the stupid stuff I've done in my life.
18. I consider reading "great works of literature" boring.
19. I enjoy musicals. I just wish I could randomly breakout in song.
20. I talk to myself in the grocery store. It was easier to hide when the kids were younger. Now, not so much.
21. I miss my old friends.
22. I'm obsessed with photographs and sometimes wish we had never gone digital...it just isn't the same.
23. I live in a world events vacuum. Ever since Larry started deploying, I have lived by the rule of the less I know, the better off I am.
24. I think TOO MUCH. I will overanalyze everything and this makes it impossible to make a decision.
25. I don't sleep well without my husband and let me tell you sleep deprivation is not kind.
For those of you who have never done this, It's FUN! Give it a try, but you have to do it right. Right click on this whole thing, go to your profile/notes/new note, right click and paste, put the subject back in the title line. Wow then comes the hard part. Replace my answers with Your Own! Then over to the right you can tag as many of your friends as you'd like, include me too please so I can see. Come on, you're already on this bless-ed web site, what else have you got to do???
A
-Available: no
- Age: 34
- Annoyance: Right now it is people who blame everyone else for their problems. Quit whining America and start making responsible choices.
- Animal: 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 kids, 1 husband
B
- Beer: no
- Birthday: January 16
- Best Friend: Larry
- Body Part on opposite sex: the sculpted area where the ab muscles hit the hip bone
- Best feeling in the world: being with my family
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf
- Best weather: snuggly winters
- Been in Love: of course
- Been on stage?: not since high school
- Believe in Magic: no
- Believe in Santa: depends on who I am talking to
C
- Candy: Swedish fish
- Color: purple
- Chocolate/Vanilla: vanilla
- Chinese/Mexican Food: both
- Cake or pie: pie- Continent to visit: Europe
- Cheese: the sharpest white cheddar I can find
D
- Day or Night: night
- Dancing in the rain: not in a white t-shirt
E
- Eyes: mine are green
- Everyone's got: to take responsiblity for their actions
- Ever failed a class?: no
F
- First thoughts waking up: "Crap!! Is it Saturday yet?"
- Food: fried chicken
G
- Greatest Fear: home break-in when Larry is away...which kid do I protect first?
- Goals: to not let El Paso defeat me
- Gum: only when i forget to brush my teeth
- Get along with your parents? yes
H
- Hair Color: light brown, dark blonde?
- Happy: most of the time
- Holiday: Christmas
I
Ice Cream: anything with caramel
J
Jewelry: used to wear, not so much anymore; but typically wedding ring and watch (feel naked w/o it)
- Job: stay at home mom, chauffeur, personal shopper, cleaning lady, chef, accountant, laundress
K
- Kids: two
-Kickboxing or karate: karate
- Keep a journal?: no
L
- Love: definitely
-Letter: love to get a letter in the mail :)
- Laughed so hard you cried: yes
M
-Milk flavor: white, plain
- Movies: Romantic comedies and classics
-Motion sickness: not until I had kids
- McD’s or BK: Mickey D's (better toys)
N
-Number: 16
O
- One wish: that my family stays safe and healthy
P
- Perfect Pizza: thick crust, lots of cheese
- Pepsi/Coke: neither...Dr. Pepper
Q
Quail: not a fan
R
- Reason to cry: commercials, sad movies, kids getting shots, people winning medals, soldiers returning home...oh I could go on all day about this
- Reality T.V.: a waste of time, but I'm easily sucked in
- Radio Station: right now I like the Dr. Channel on XM, but that was after they took off the AC/DC channel
- Ring Size: can't remember
S
- Song: Dirty Deeds (aka "Thunder cheese" according to the kids)
- Shoe size: 8.5
- Salad Dressing: I try not to eat salads
- Sushi: Do you think I eat sushi? I don't eat most of the stuff in it.
- Skinny dipped?: no, but I've streaked twice...Go Wahoos!
- In the shower?: Is this sexual?
- Strawberries/Blueberries: strawberries
T
- Tattoos?: one
- Time for bed: I should go to bed at 9, but if left to my own devices it usually isn't before 12
- Thunderstorms: like ‘em
U
- Unpredictable: I'm pretty predictable
V
- Vacation spot(s): skiing, beach (Keys)
W
- Weakness: candy
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I have no idea
- Who makes you laugh the most: AJ
- Worst feeling: fear
- Wanted to be a model: lol
- Worst Weather?: hot and humid
X
- X-Rays: had a few
Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Ducks, I'm surrounded by them.
Z
- Zoo animal: When I volunteered at Mill Mountain Zoo, I had a soft spot for the Pot-bellied pigs.
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Larry
2. You went to the mall with? Lexi and AJ
3. You went to dinner with? Larry and the kids
4. You talked to on the phone? mom
5. Made you laugh? AJ
6. Hugged you? AJ
7. Said they loved you? Larry
8. Held your hand? AJ
9. You spoke with? AJ
10. You cried over? main character in "Gran Torino"...does that count?
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment