It's October, a new month in which I can once again voice my displeasure with the death of my laptop. Five months is a LONG time to wait for my precious, can't live without laptop to possibly be fixed. I firmly believe that my decrease in blogging is directly correlated to the lack of a laptop. I'm just saying. Oh well, I won't complain again until November. I promise.
Below are pictures from my phone that I haven't posted. It took 8 minutes for them to download to the bedroom PC. The laptop would have been much quicker. Just stating a fact, not complaining.
This was preceded by, "Mom! Come look."
This was preceded by, "I can do that too."
Birthday parties that include sleepovers can wear a boy out.
I guess this is cool, but really?
The kids thought this was hilarious. Read the fine print at the bottom, that's what really tickled them.
AJ spent his birthday money on a HALO micro ops set and several packs of collector's cards.
Lexi spent her early birthday money on a skateboard, 2 bottles of fingernail polish, gum, and Altoids. Both of them still had money left over.
We went to Zaxby's tonight to raise money for Lexi's middle school. It wasn't bad, but I'm getting a little tired of chicken. I may have to thaw some steaks for Wednesday's dinner.
While partaking in our dinner, we discussed school. Both kids seem to be fairly bored with AJ suggesting that I homeschool him next year. When asked why, he replied that I already know his reading level, it wouldn't take as long, and I could teach to his level instead of having to sit through lessons aimed at everyone else. Lexi fired back with, "AJ, you're already socially awkward, you don't need to make it worse." Oh, and this is the face he makes inside his head when the teacher starts talking about stuff he already knows. It has annoying sound effects, but I'll spare you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment