My babies
Today my baby girl turned six. The problem is that my baby girl is no longer a baby. She has matured quite a bit since starting kindergarten and I think Larry will be surprised at how much his little girl has grown. Kindergarten has brought many positive changes for Lexi. She loves learning, so much so that she cries when she has to miss school. She is reading now, with help of course. She is very interested in the social life of kindergarten and I get a daily report of who did or said what, which is a big step from her old stand-by of "I don't know what I did today." Why does it seem like just yesterday you were holding that newborn in your arms and today she is six years old?
1 comments:
I certainly can't believe that she is 6, or at least not still a tantrum throwing toddler.
Post a Comment