Last night was Lexi's Christmas program, which was something Larry wanted to see. However, the Air Force had different plans. This would explain why my husband has been sitting in Spain for over a week and now every time I talk to the Rear D, the answer is "24-48 hours ma'am". Yeah right, at this point I'm not expecting him home before the weekend and that is if a miracle occurs. This means he will probably miss Lexi's birthday for which she so desperately wanted him home. On another note, her program was awesome. It was a late night, but the kids had so much fun, who could complain. The pictures weren't great, but I found one that was decent. Lexi is the little girl in the navy sweatshirt with the white peter pan collar.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That totally sucks that they are messing with the dates again! I'm so sorry. He needs to get home!
Is he home! Is he home!
Ok, doofus. I meant to add ??? to above !!
Post a Comment