Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Skate Night, Part Drei

Wednesday night was our monthly skate night at Lexi's school. Larry was home sick with a nasty stomach virus (I think he just didn't want to go) while we all hung out at the local rink. Lexi picked one of her new outfits to debut at skate night...very important considering she has to wear the same uniform everyday. She has progressed nicely over the past several months and is no longer afraid to leave the wall. She had a couple of spills and ended up with a nice size bruise on her knee. It didn't seem to phase her. I guess I know what we will be doing this summer to pass the time away...skating.
Skater girl

Giving mom the thumbs up.

Lexi has no need for the wall now.

AJ skating.

AJ looking for "moneys" so he can skate more.

Wonder how much longer I have before he realizes that he isn't really playing the game but merely watching the demo.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Well, it seems that AJ has been a consistent skater, anyway. I love the pictures of Lexi skating.

Amy said...

Lexi looks so grown up! And A.J. ... where, oh, where, did my baby boy go?!? BTW, you have a couple of years left of "free" video games! I think I got away with it with Kenny until he was about 5!