Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, July 02, 2007

And the Correct Answer Is...


My double towel rack and wall were demolished by none other than my daughter, Lexi. She was using it to practice her pull-ups. Now I have to say that she must have been doing this stunt for several days because I remember saying to myself "Wow the towel bar is starting to pull away from the wall. What a crappy design that it can't even hold two towels without destroying the drywall." Little did I know that the crappy design can't hold two towels AND a 50 pound child. I guess you just can't get your money's worth anymore.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Didn't you have a post about another lost towel rack a couple of months ago? I can't remember for sure -- but I thought that was you ?????

Angie said...

Pretty funny! It's probably the perfect height for chin ups.