Saturday, July 28, 2007
Splash Pad Fun
Yesterday we spent the morning at a local splash pad. You really can't beat free water activities. AJ and Lexi had a lot of fun. AJ kept running back to me to wipe the water out of his eyes. There were a lot of kids there, but everyone got along just fine. We had a picnic and then played in the sandbox and on the adjacent playground. Of course, AJ can't ever just sit and eat a whole meal, so in order to shorten his trips back to the picnic area, he would wiggle through a locked gate instead of going all the way around to the entrance. I sat under the pavilion taking pictures and cheering him on as he tried to unstick his big noggin'. I do have to say that even at 6 1/2 Lexi made it through the gate without any problems but my almost 4 year old got stuck every time. Maybe I'll win a mother of the year award. I think the childcare workers that questioned the safety of his repeated antics would agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, and I love the slide. What a great way to add several pictures to your post.
Post a Comment