Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 10, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Larry has returned home safely. We are all excited to have him home. AJ likes having someone to play Legos with him and Lexi likes having a parent that she can wrap around her little finger. I like having my man back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all happy to have my Bro back safe and sound. Enjoy your time with him. Love you

Amy said...

YEAH family! That is wonderful news :)

Something interesting ...

I needed to look up one of your old posts for something (you'll be able to see why later today when I update my blog), and I clicked on your '2006' postings to find it. Try it (click on 2006) and see what posting is right there on top.

Angie said...

Yeah, Cherie! I'm so happy for all of you.