Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tonight at Pizza Hut

Tonight we went to Pizza Hut to use Lexi's Book It coupon. She was almost in tears when I suggested we use it another night, so off we went. Towards the end of the meal, or should I say towards the end of Lexi's meal after both AJ and I had long since finished eating, AJ announced that he needed to go poop. I begged him to please wait as I didn't really want a complete strip down in the Pizza Hut bathroom (he has to be completely naked to poop...too much info I know but hopefully you can sympathize). He informed me he couldn't wait, well maybe he could but he did need to pee. Off we go to the bathroom and take the only "clean" stall in the women's bathroom. Needless to say Mr. Used to Never Talk and Now Won't Shut Up was chatting away at me about who knows what...I had slipped into my Mom Cruise Control of yes, uh-huh, okay, blah, blah, blah. When I hear "Yes or No Mommy?" and look down to see AJ practically diving head first into the toliet with his shorts and underwear halfway down his legs. I grab him and tell him to concentrate on more peeing and less talking. He comes back with: "Well YOU were talking to me!"

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are too funny. Kenny got a book-it certificate last week and we used it for delivery. Brian, Chase and I shared a stuffed crust cheese pizza and Kenny got his own little personal pan. I don't even know why Chase didn't get one ... hmmm ....

Amy said...

Girl you have been at Pizza Hut for a month now!