Sorry I have been delinquent in posting. We had Lexi's Fall Festival on Friday. She went as Snow White. Apparently she has been to Disney World enough to assume "the pose" whenever she is in costume and a camera is pointed in her direction. It was quite cute. AJ decided that throwing a fit about every single aspect of his clonetrooper costume was his desired behavior for the night, so he went as a four year old. Apparently his lack of costume on Friday left a big enough impression that we had a virtually hassle free Halloween experience. Although the running argument for the day was that he was a stormtrooper when he is actually dressed as a clonetrooper. The conversation went something like this:
Me: AJ it is time to put on your clonetrooper costume.
AJ: I told you a hundred times it is a stormtrooper costume.
Nothing like arguing with someone who can't even count to 100. We ended up going to a Trunk or Treat again this year because we have a stingy neighborhood and I didn't want to walk up and down and all around for 10 houses worth of candy. Besides, our neighborhood didn't have pony rides and bouncers. Oh yeah, Lexi decided at the last minute to change her costume to a cat.


1 comments:
I love the pictures, though your story from last year was much better. However, the thought of you arguing with your 4-year old over clone trooper or shock (or was it storm) trooper is pretty funny. (I obviously have no idea of the differences in troopers.)
Post a Comment