It appears that I have been tagged by Amy to answer a series of questions that expose the lack of info all of my friends and family have on me.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. fast food worker
2. temp for Fruit of the Loom
3. hostess at a Chinese restaurant
4. surveyor for a telemarketing research group at my university
Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Knight's Tale
3. Grease
4. Shag
Four Places I have lived:
1. Various locations in VA
2. KY
3. GA
4. Soon to be TX
Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Dinner Impossible
4. Any history, military, or science show my husband makes me watch.
Four places I have been:
1. Texas
2. Florida
3. Mexico
4. New York
(Now you know why I keep begging Larry to get us to Germany.)
Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Barnes and Noble
2. JoAnn Fabrics
3. Mom
4. Kraft Foods
Four favorite foods:
1. Bacon cheeseburger w/BBQ sauce
2. Spicy fried chicken
3. Kraft mac and cheese
4. Cornbread in milk (white cornbread, not sweet yellow cornbread)
Four Favorite Beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Apple juice
3. Lemonade
4. Vodka Collins
Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. England
3. Germany
4. Australia
Four friends I am tagging to do this:
1. I don't
2. Have any
3. Blogging friends
4. Who would be interested (Angie you got any free time between feedings?)
Things you may not know about me:
1. I'm left-handed, and I think AJ will be too.
2. I'm scared of heights (the attic ladder makes me nervous and I have prepped Lexi many times to dial 911 if I fall).
3. I used to run cross country and miss running even though I haven't put on running shoes since I had kids.
4. I want to learn how to knit or crochet.
Things I am looking forward to in the coming month & year:
1. Star Wars weekend at Disney World, cause it makes my hubby and kids so excited
2. Visiting family before leaving for TX
3. Summer vacation
4. Although I absolutely hate moving and I will be unbearable to live with for several months, I'm looking forward to moving to a new place where my husband will actually be working a regular job instead of being deployed for 3/4 of a year, every year.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ok, now I have to hear about New Mexico!
Wow! NM? I guess Mandy hasn't been very good at keeping me up to date on all of the news. And Fruit of the Loom? What did you do for them? I can't wait to hear that story!
Cherie,
Any new news on the move?
Post a Comment