Today AJ and his class celebrated 100 beads of good behavior with a tea party. The girls dressed up as princesses and the boys dressed up as super heros, well everyone but AJ. I have to admit that he wanted to come as a Clone Trooper, but I nixed that when I learned the weather was going to be nasty...hey I don't want to have buy another costume for Halloween this year. After much deliberation, he decided to be a duck. So Ducky AJ ate cheese, apples, a cookie and some marshmallows which he washed down with some milk, while his friends drank hot chocolate and ate cucumber sandwiches, apple sandwiches and blueberry tarts. Oh, he also got on red because he decked a kid in his class. When asked about the incident (I found out from the teacher he was provoked), AJ only said that is why he shouldn't have gone to school today. All in all, I think it was an AJ kind of day.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's wearing my ducky hat I won him!!! How cute, tell my AJ that Olive loves him
I think it's super cute that he wanted to be a super duckie! (even if he did go to red!) (hey, he was provoked!)
It takes all kinds to make this world! What an independent boy!
Post a Comment