I was tagged by my friend Amy to answer all of these questions. And since I haven't really been posting since who knows when, I thought I would entertain y'all with a little bit of info about me.
1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? Wall-E (really good by the way)
2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Everything She Thought She Wanted
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Anything the kids feel like playing
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? No one real favorite. I currently subscribe to Redbook, Martha Stewart Living, Cottage Living, and Backyard Living
5) FAVORITE SMELLS? fried chicken
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? silence
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Having one of the kids disappear in a store
8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE UP? Damn, I gotta get up
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? KFC
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? If I were to have another kid, it would an undetermined "A" name since we accidently named both kids with "A" names...just starting a tradition y'all
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—"IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'd build a seperate wing onto the house and not let anyone have a key or know the security code and then I would spend extravagantly buying useless crap for me and my family and buy a private jet so I could see my family whenever I wanted to. Oh and I would hire a personal chef, a personal hairdresser, a maid and a personal asst.
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Apparently I do since Larry won't let me drive because I lower the mpg on the car
13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Does my cat count?
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? They don't bother me much anymore unless they are crazy and then I have small panic-like feeling...reverting back to childhood I suppose
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? an old white Dodge Aries that had reynold's wrap and clothes' pins under the hood and right before it died, it would cut off everytime I applied the brakes
16) FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic: Vodka Collins Non-Alcoholic: D.P. y'all
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…finish every unfinished sewing project, photo album project and organization project that is on my mental list of crap that will never get done
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? I don't eat anything green
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? How bout I just make it thicker with a natural tendency to go from the shower to gorgeous style without any effort on my part.
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN:
Vinton, VA: birth until college
Fredericksburg, VA: college
Charlottesville, VA: college
Bowling Green, KY: 6 mos.
KY: 1 year
GA: 1 year
NC: almost 6 years
TX: now
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College football and basketball. I also like to watch the ultimate fighting stuff but I never know when it is on
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She is truly a wonderful person who I trusted with my baby and I didn't regret a single day of it
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? cat hair and bits of moving paper/packing tape
24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? sure
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Night owl unfortunately married to a morning person with one morning person child (i.e. Lexi) and one night owl child (i.e. AJ)
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? scrambled...eggs aren't supposed to run
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? bed or bathtub
28) No question given...I think I'm going to grow my hair out because the DRY heat here is still too hot to have hair on your neck...how do you do it Amy?
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? vanilla with cut up bananas
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I don't have enough friends to tag, but I'm tagging my friend at "It could be worse".
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have learned to wear shorts instead of jeans and wear a pony tail during the hot afternoon hours. It is hot here! I think it's hotter in El Paso than it is here. But you have to admit, the dry heat is nice :)
Are you guys all settled in?
Post a Comment