Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shh! They're Sleeping.

This is Cherie typing softly to let everyone know that I've been up for an hour and a half and everybody is still sleeping. I don't like living out of suitcases for a month. I don't like hotel rooms, although I'm finding that price has something to do with how much I might sort of like a room. And let me tell you, I have been in some "don't take your shoes off and yell at the kids if they drop their stuffed animals" motels that I would rather not revisit or recall in my mind. I'm also tired of eating out and paying for food my kids don't eat and complain they are hungry 15 minutes after we are on the interstate. I want my own bed, my own dishes, personally cooked food, my own towels in my own (cleaned by me) bathroom and a tv that has more than 5 channels and at least one kids' channel. What hotel doesn't have at least one cartoon channel? Unfortunatley, none of this will happen for another 4 days and then I have to unpack all of it. Anybody want an all expense paid vacation to help me unpack?

4 comments:

Angie said...

So, are you there, but waiting for a house? Are you still on the road?

Cherie said...

We're here but waiting on our stuff. We are living in the house without furniture. It is a fun, fun time. The kids are bored and it is hot outside, so they're only playing in the house.

Just a bunch of BS said...

I told you that I'd come unpack with you!

Amy said...

Hi Cherie,
How's Texas treating you? I hope you have electric service by now! And did you get your household goods? We are back from our vacation and getting readjusted to normal life again. It was great seeing you in NC!! Let us know if you decide to venture to San Antonio. We'll meet you for dinner or a day at Sea World or something.