Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophie!

Today, our crazy dog turns 9 years old, and she still acts like a puppy. Even though I complain about her, deep down I know I still love her, but not on the days she decides to eat my trail mix, a box of pop-tarts and check the trash for recyclables. She is great with the kids and rarely barks which is a wonderful quality when you are in the middle of a neighborhood of barkers. All in all, I guess we will keep her around. Happy birthday girl.

Sophie now.

What she is famous for in my house.

Pretending to be fearless while protecting us from aggressive cows.

This is an example of what she has put up with over the years. Lexi (age 3) put a clothes hanger collar on Sophie and led her around the house.

Sophie the body pillow.

Yes, she will take food from a baby, an adult, a cat, an old person, she doesn't discriminate. She is an equal opportunity snatcher.

Sophie when we first got her (16 weeks old) and yes she has a propensity for chewing up leads.







1 comments:

Angie said...

Good grief, I haven't commented on any of this.

I didn't remember that Sophie didn't bark. I want a non-barking dog!