This picture explains why I consider my life a ride on the crazy train. It seems on an almost daily basis that I have some sort of strange occurrence that could either make me laugh or make me cry. Most of the time, I'm frustrated and don't see the humor in the moment until that moment has passed. Today at the very time this picture was taken, I was trying to get AJ ready for school while the smoke detector was slowly beeping to let me know the battery was dead. I stepped out of the bathroom to figure out which detector was beeping and I returned to find AJ yelling at the dog, who decided the bath was the safest place to hide from the terrible, horrible, no good beeping noise. Makes sense right? Notice Whiskey is also trying to seek solace in the tub. Perhaps I should have joined the party.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Crazy Train
This picture explains why I consider my life a ride on the crazy train. It seems on an almost daily basis that I have some sort of strange occurrence that could either make me laugh or make me cry. Most of the time, I'm frustrated and don't see the humor in the moment until that moment has passed. Today at the very time this picture was taken, I was trying to get AJ ready for school while the smoke detector was slowly beeping to let me know the battery was dead. I stepped out of the bathroom to figure out which detector was beeping and I returned to find AJ yelling at the dog, who decided the bath was the safest place to hide from the terrible, horrible, no good beeping noise. Makes sense right? Notice Whiskey is also trying to seek solace in the tub. Perhaps I should have joined the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad that you got a photo of that! Hilarious!
Post a Comment