Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, August 25, 2006

It's been a while

AJ working on his "reach for the sky" face.

Soccer buddies

Kindergarten princess


All I can say is that we have been busy. In the span of a week, I became the lead teacher of a two year old class and a co-lead for a one year old class. Lexi has been busy this week with kindergarten. She started going full time and she has been tired. After dropping Lexi off at school, AJ and I would go to work. I have taken CPR and First Aid training, conducted home visits and worked on the classroom. Today Lexi received her first homework assignment and she has been begging me to help her with it. I'll remember this in 4 years when she is complaining about having homework.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I was about to email about when the next update would be.

I hope you enjoy the little ones. They will surely be nicer than 3rd graders.

Cherie said...

Yes, it should be a much less stressful year.