Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Visit with Nana

It is always nice to have family come and visit, even more so now that we are not near them. It is hard to go from seeing someone on a regular basis to only a few times a year. While Larry was away, my mom decided to visit and break up the monotony of school and soccer. It was a welcome break and one that wasn't long enough.

Having lunch with Nana at Peppers Cafe where Southwestern Santa Fe Style food is offered in a 156 year old haunted house. The brisket was amazing and the banana enchilada was awesome.


Making Easter basket cupcakes.

AJ carefully decorating his basket.

Lexi learning how to make grass.

Our Easter garden.

1 comments:

Angie said...

I totally read brisket and banana enchiladas as one item on facebook. It sounds good separate. I'm glad that you had a good visit with your mom. I'm sure she's really missing have you so close.