Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 09, 2006

And she scores...

Lexi's "go get 'em" attitude

Lexi getting ready to score her second goal.

Lexi dancing with AJ.

Lexi getting ready to take the ball.
Lexi scored her first goal today, and then she scored her second. I was so proud I almost cried. She was also very proud of herself. It was almost like watching a different child today. Her confidence has grown and she is less intimidated by the boys. Today was also AJ's first game. He had a moment the first time he went out, but he was ready to play by the second half. He got the ball away from the other team and he did his best to keep up with the older kids. He really enjoyed playing.

1 comments:

Angie said...

How exciting! I don't think I ever scored in all the years I played soccer. I would have been very proud, too.