Looking to Sissy for stretching advice
And she scores...
Ready for soccerTonight we had our first soccer practice of the season. Between the two teams, we have 30 children and a lot of moms who are willing to help out. I ran the dribbling station tonight and got the honor of being time keeper and whistle blower. Lexi has improved, and I'm hoping her confidence has grown enough that her performance during the games will mirror her ability. AJ had fun, but he was very possessive of HIS ball. This obsession made for an interesting practice, since he refused to play without his ball and cried when other children played with his ball. Our first game on Saturday should be interesting.


3 comments:
How fun!
What are you driving now?
Still the Durango. I just have them in the third row. We finally just got it paid off, so it isn't going anywhere for a while.
Oh, ok. It looked different somehow.
Post a Comment