Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Guilt pictures

Since I have been informed by someone who has more free time than me that I haven't been updating the blog to his liking, I'm adding pictures from this afternoon. Sorry I haven't been updating on my pre-work basis, but our lives seem to consist of work, school and hurrying up...not too many pictures involved in that. I will try to post more soccer pictures as well, although I think they would tend to run together after a while. Anyway, the point of my nonsensical rant is here are the pics sandbox boy and I'm sorry for not posting more.

AJ received two boxes of birthday presents today. He got to open everything from Daddy, since it wasn't wrapped anyway. He opened a few from Princess Grandma and Grandpa and only one from Nana and Papa. He is having a hard time understanding that he has to wait until Saturday for his real birthday (oh the abuse).


Lexi playing with her sewing cards.

Pirate AJ and his sidekick Long John Duckie

AJ and his new Buzz wallet. Now he has somewhere to put his pennies.


Confederate Pirate AJ


AJ and SGT Slaughter

AJ and the cymbal playing chicken

AJ and his magnetic storyboard

Lexi's gifts...a door hanger made by Aunt Denise and her new sewing cards.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love all the new pictures.
It's "princess Grandma?" Is that because she lives at Disney World? What a great name? That's what I want my grandchildren to call me, too.

Cherie said...

Long story short, yeah it is because of the princesses they see at Disney. It is cute and that is pretty much all AJ calls her. I think it is a very fun name, beats the hell out of granny. I'm thinking though, why not go for Queen Mommy?

Angie said...

Oh, that's even better.