Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, September 18, 2006

Homemade Play Dough




Nothing passes the time better than Play Doh. I ended up using the kids to test a homemade version of the more popular stuff. I was trying to find a recipe that I could use in the classroom to make handprints for the parents. I never found a recipe I liked. However, Lexi thought it was cool and AJ wasn't too impressed until I got out his Play Doh toys. I know it was a definite hit with Sophie...what could taste better than a mixture of flour, salt, cream of tartar, water, oil and food coloring? Dogs truly will eat anything, or maybe it's just Sophie.

3 comments:

Angie said...

The only kind of playdough we ever had growing up was homemade. I remember the taste, so I apparently tried it, too.

Cherie said...

Was it yummy?

Angie said...

Just salty dough.