Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

In the Car

Another AJ conversation for you.

In the car on the way home, AJ and I were telling Lexi what we bought at the grocery store. She is on an oatmeal kick right now and was excited to hear that I got her a variety pack so she could try new flavors. Then the conversation went like this:

Me: Oh Sis, I also got a bag of bagels. Now you can have your peanut butter and jelly bagel. (Sophie ate an entire bag of mini whole wheat bagels on Saturday.)
Lexi: Great.
AJ: Mama, you don't need to get 'lami (salami).
Me: Why is that?
AJ: So Sophie won't eat more toothpicks.
Me: Oh. Perhaps you should just eat your lunch next time so the dog isn't tempted to eat your salami with the toothpicks.
AJ: Or maybe you don't use toothpicks mama.

This is why you don't have a battle of the wits with a four year old.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah, Cherie. How funny.