Today we visited a local pumpkin patch. AJ and I were able to go on Lexi's fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch and then we stayed for our fieldtrip. We couldn't have planned it better if we tried. We were able to go on a hayride and see all of the farm animals. Lexi had a blast as evidenced by her many pictures. AJ liked the first hayride but was pretty much done hayseeding it by the second go round. He kept asking when he could get his pumpkins and "can we go home now?"
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just looked at all of Lexi's pictures and now I'm sad again! We don't have anyplace around here for pumplins and mums. You can buy deer corn at the grocery store though! Oh, how I miss NC!!!
Oops that was supposed to say PUMPKINS not pumplins!!
Post a Comment