Mom, why did you do this to me!?Thursday, November 02, 2006
Clean Slate
Okay let me say that AJ has needed a haircut for quite a while. The last haircut he had wasn't quite up to par so as it grew out his hair didn't look even on both sides. His hair was choppy on one side and puffy on the other. So in my infinite wisdom, I decided to cut it shorter than usual so the sides could grow back in "normal". Yes well, let's just say I learned my lesson. What is a little boy's haircut for one barber is a scalping for the next. Now, I know you must be thinking to yourself "Why didn't she just stop the barber?" I was under the disillusionment that she was only going to use the clippers on the sides of his head. I remember thinking "Oh I'm glad she took that much off the sides" and then in a split second the clippers just kept going from the side to the top of his head. She was kind enough to leave him "bangs". When she was finished, she asked me if it was short enough. I guess I should be glad he isn't all 82nd, Hooah landing strip, but honestly I don't think he has enough hair to make that happen. At least when it grows out it will all be the same length and then Larry can have the responsibility of getting his hair cut.
Mom, why did you do this to me!?
Mom, why did you do this to me!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Damn, that is some short hair. I guess he will fit in with other military kids.
Oh, and at least it isn't Lexi
Post a Comment