Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Going Away Party

This weekend when my camera quit working, we were at a going away party for a wonderful woman. Amy was supposed to be the lead teacher in my class this year and I so looked forward to working with her. She was great with AJ last year and even now she treats him like one of her own sons. AJ fell in love with her last year, and now I know what my future daughter-in-law will look like. Unfortunately, the army has decided that her husband needs to go to Texas and we are losing a friend. Her going away party was so much fun and it was nice to sit back and relax while the kids played together. It is amazing how easily your children can be entertained when they have so many playmates. I didn't see Lexi most of the night except when I would embarass her by checking on her while she was hanging out with the older girls. AJ just had fun running around with all the boys. Thanks to Mandy who gave me copies of these pictures. Ha ha crazy camera! I have pictures despite your fickle ways (it is working now, keep your fingers crossed it doesn't freak out again).
Lexi and Cate posing for the camera.

Me, Stephanie, Mandy, Amy, Lisa and Chris


Lexi and Cate showing off their glitter and lip gloss.

0 comments: