Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful

In the spirit of the holiday, I thought we would post for what we are thankful. I'm thankful for sleeping dogs and pajama days. I am thankful for my friends who just must have my kids over for a play date when it seems I need a break the most. I'm thankful for my family who constantly seem to be pushing me to become a better person whether they realize it or not.

Thankful she is not eating candy and ripping open plastic snack boxes.

Thankful for lazy days where pajamas are the only thing we have to wear.


Lexi: I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for my brother, my mom, my dad, my grandma, my papa, my grandpa, my nana, aunt Denise, aunt Victoria, my dog, my cat, my room, our house, my friends and that's it.


AJ is thankful: for God and Jesus and Sophie and kitty cat and Tiger and nana and papa and daddy and mommy and princess grandma and grandpa and my stormtroopers.

May you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving wherever you may be this holiday.

0 comments: