Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's That Time Again

Yes, the first day of school has arrived. Lexi has been so excited to go back to school. In fact, she giggled every time she said "It's my FIRST day of FIRST grade". She thought it was too cool that the numbers were the same. She actually sneaked out of bed this morning around six, got dressed in full gear including shoes and socks by 6:15 and was panicky that she couldn't find her bookbag. But never fear, mom is here and the crisis was averted.


Lexi and AJ (notice the "I don't want my picture taken" scowl)

The big first grader

Heading into school

Morning activity with the class (and no I was not the only mom with a camera)
I have added a new site to my Links. It is a blog that will host pictures taken by Lexi.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE the first day of school! And, it's awesome that Lexi has her own blog.

Amy said...

She looks so grown up. I had to go back and look at last year's posting just so that I could marvel at how much she's grown. It is just amazing.