Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 16, 2007

When No One Answers

I wouldn't normally post a picture like this on the internet, but since Larry can access my blog easier than his email, I can't resist. All I can say is that I had to hunt AJ down yesterday when he wouldn't answer me. Considering his silence is usually not a good sign, I was concerned about what I would see. This is how I found him. He didn't even care that I took his picture. Now that is concentration.

Little apple making the tree proud.

3 comments:

Amy said...

This picture is too cute! I would frame it and put it in the bathroom. Ok, maybe not. But it is definitely a keeper!

Angie said...

Blackmail in about 12 years or so!

Angie said...

So, what happened to the picture? Were you feeling too guilty?