Not that many care, but I'm actually posting this link because like my friend Amy I think this a very funny ebay listing. I also think I may adopt this as a new parenting method...you don't clean up, it leaves the house by way of ebay. At least I would see some return on my monetary investment in the toy industry instead of adding to the loads of crap in a landfill. Enjoy! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675description
P.S. Hives update: They are gone after another trip to the doctor and a different longer prescription of drugs. I still have some residual itching if I don't take my medicine regularly (3 times a day is a lot to ask from me considering I'm lucky I get Lexi to school on time, me to work on time and AJ isn't left somewhere random wondering when mommy is coming back).
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny.
Ebay mom is hilarious!
I'm glad to hear that the hives are better. How frustrating in the first place.
Cherie,
Glad to hear your hives problem has finally gone away! How much longer with the meds?
And wasn't that ebay lady funny?!? She just cracked me up!
Post a Comment