Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm Tired So This Will Be Quick

No one likes when mom makes them stop and pose lovingly for a picture. There was a scuffle as soon as the photo shoot was over.


Moneybags counting his change for the arcade games. 


She bowled much better today.  Several strikes thrown in for good measure.


This was right before he got upset after realizing (on his own) that he wasted his money on the games.  $2.50 didn't seem like such a great deal after the fact.


How most of our day looked, mixed with hot sticky "dry" spells.


Everybody loves BBQ.


Getting fancy with the nail art pens.  The light green actually matches her new bedroom color.  Guess she loves that shade more than she realized.


Good but disappointing game.  We needed the win.  Now we're in second place.  I miss the Central Time Zone.  I probably would have stayed awake for the whole game if we were still there.  Soccer is more fun if you catch everything instead of bits and pieces.

0 comments: