Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, July 30, 2012

Road Trip

When planning a road trip, it is best to plan for unexpected side trips.  I had planned to stop by the library on the way out of town so that Lexi could resupply her book list.  The quick trip to the library turned into a long trip to the library and a trip to Wal-mart. Though productive, we were able to find several new books (she's exploring the classics, Bronte and Hemingway to be specific) and an automatic fish feeder, it took much longer than the time I had allotted.  After packing up all the necessities, we hit the road only to turn around and go back for my ID and a dog collar.  I'm thankful we were only about 5 minutes from the house instead of further away or else I would have chanced it without an ID and just bought a collar.  Once on the road, everything went smoothly.



Saved by the laptop and numerous video games.


I think Sophie was grateful she didn't have to ride in the kennel.  She had a hard time getting comfortable and was able to resituate herself several times during the drive.


Saved by his action figures, a DS, and a DVD set of The Simpsons.


My new manicure by Lexi.


Thunderdogs HO!!!


Going retro.


Does this bed make me look fat?


Ah, who cares?  I'm going to sleep.


Best AJ conversation today:

AJ: singing some tune that irritates Lexi
Lexi: Please stop AJ.  You know I don't like that song.
AJ: continues singing
Lexi:  I asked you nicely AJ. Please stop.
AJ: continues singing
Lexi:  AJ!!!
Me:  AJ, stop it!  She asked you nicely.
AJ: continues singing
Me: Stop being a butt!  She's asked you nicely.  Now stop it.
AJ:  (In a robot voice) Does not compute. Does not compute.  Does not compute.
Me:  You know what's going to compute?  My hand on your rear end.
AJ:  (In a robot voice) Compute. Compute.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which Hemingway novels? I like some of his stuff. Dad