Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Today we...


found a Carolina Panthers hat in the clearance section.  It was introduced to Whisk in a most interesting manner:  "Hey Mr. Whiskers, look what I got.  See right here.  This is a picture of your long long lost relative - a panther.  He's a mascot."  I'm sure the rescue puma felt a sense of pride that someone in his family is famous.


read another book.  We returned from the library yesterday with a huge stack of books.  She's averaging about a book a day.  I average about a book every two weeks.  I have to say I'm jealous of her.


drew a picture for Dad.  It's an ARC Trooper.  It graces the first page of his brand new Star Wars The Clone Wars composition notebook.  I'm sure many stories will eventually fill its pages, especially once football season begins.




found out what the inside of an air conditioning channel looks like when the vent falls out mysteriously.  "I just touched it and it fell out."  With the help of one future engineer who is more like her father than she realizes, we figured out how to fix the problem.  So begins the degradation of all things my husband could fix if he were here.


bought live catnip for the furry friends in our house.  At first it was sniffed and licked and lightly chewed.  Once we left, it was loved to pieces.  I actually think the rescue puma knocked it over and rolled on it.  I'm not sure how long the live catnip will live.  At least it will die a quick death filled with love and a sense of purpose.




0 comments: