Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 26, 2012

This is Just Sad


Because I know my wonderful, handsome, understanding husband would want to know, I'm posting this screen shot.  Actually this is photo 1,014 but who's counting.  Guess I'll have to get another cell phone so I can keep taking pictures.  :)


Also, because I know my caring, adoring, and sweet husband would like to know, we finally had soccer practice tonight.  There will 10 girls on the team, playing a 4-4-1.  Lexi practiced as a Striker and Center Mid.  I talked with the coach and requested that he please let me know if there are any skills he needs her to practice on her off days.  He seems to be a really nice guy and a well-rounded coach.  This team is considered a "classic" team and is playing 3 divisions higher than her former team.  Unfortunately, there will only be 1 tournament this season and the team will decid about indoor/futsal for the winter.  I'm a little irritated by all the fees and I may have come off a bit rude when I asked them what exactly all the money paid for considering the ginormous tryout/registration fee we paid to have a place on the team. I was given a list of things but when you start counting heads, that is a lot of money for an unorganized club that charges monthly coaching fees and quite a few out of pocket expenses that aren't covered by the registration fee or monthly payments.  We also have to pay for the tournament out of pocket and the coach's room and board while we stay overnight for the 2 day tournament.  I'm beginning to think that our former club was a great deal financially speaking, but the aforementioned fees will be worth it if Lexi has a great experience.  This team has welcomed her with open arms and that will go a long way to ensuring success on the field.

0 comments: