"Do you love me or Tanner?" Her answer: "You of course. "
Reach for the sky.
Today was a great day for the pool. AJ talked me into getting in the big pool with him. He doesn't mind the baby pool but he would prefer to hang on to me while I walk around in the deeper end. We tried on a life jacket, but he didn't like not being able to touch me. I almost lost my swimsuit at one point because he was literally climbing up my body when I tried to let go of him so he could float. I decided holding him was better than public nudity. Lexi couldn't have cared less if I was around. She hung out in the 3 ft. with her friends. They went down the slide a couple of times, but they mostly spent time playing water games.




0 comments:
Post a Comment