Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 15, 2006

One Crazy Dog (aka Sophie)


Okay, I was going to save this posting for another day because I should technically be starting the bedtime routine, but the dog has inspired me with her latest exploit. I won't go into detail for those with weak stomachs, but if you have a dog, then you know about their reaction to grass, and yes my dog does have food and water. Let me explain that when Larry is away, the dog morphs into a crazy animal. The day after Larry left, she went into the pantry (while we were at the library) and decided she would eat a can of spray cheese. This happened to be a brand new can of cheese (don't ask, Lexi loves the stuff). I wish I had taken a picture of the aftermath because she chewed the top off leaving bits of blue plastic everywhere. She then preceded to eat about 1/3 of the cheese before she completely chewed off the nozzle. I have to take this as a sign that it will be a very interesting time while Larry is away. Feel free to check back for more Sophie stories, and I will be sure to include pictures.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, We have to keep Ranger away from all food or anything that resembles food. He once ate half a jar of peanut butter (it was almost full) after he removed the lid. I think he ate as far as his tongue would reach into the jar. Yuck.