

The last day of soccer camp has arrived. The weather was not as hot but the kids were still thankful for the Icee pops. Lexi received a t-shirt at the end of the camp and AJ received one too for his occasional participation. Unfortunately, we only watched an exciting game of "Shark" before we had to leave. AJ was very tired this morning, so we went home and he took a nap. He only slept for an hour, but it greatly helped his demeanor. After camp, we went to a farewell lunch for one of AJ's preschool teachers. As usual we shared a lunch fajita meal...AJ eats the shrimp and veggies and I eat the chicken and beef. Lexi had a quesadilla, which I think has become her favorite Mexican dish. We had a blast visiting with our friends and we will miss Amy. After lunch, Lexi had a playdate. Apparently AJ and I are not fun, but I don't blame her. Mom spends all day blogging and AJ uses her as a punching bag. :) I would also like to let everyone know that I now have a job! I'll be working at AJ's preschool in the 2 year old class. I'll be a teacher's assistant for AJ's former teacher. I'm looking forward to the upcoming year, I know it will be a fun one.

2 comments:
I hope you love your new job.
I must comment that it is sad when your almost 3 year old is eating the veggies off your plate!
I know Angie, but at least I'm not wasting them.
Post a Comment