

Everything went well this morning at soccer camp. Lexi enjoyed herself, but it was really hot. We're under a weather advisory for the heat until Thursday evening. A heat index of 105 is predicted before the end of the week. Lexi was sweaty and red by the time camp was over. AJ and I ran some errands this morning and then returned to watch her practice hitting the ball with her head and her knees. She was very proud of herself whenever she bounced the ball more than once. They also practiced goal shots at the end, and Lexi made every shot but the last one. AJ decided he wanted to play soccer too, but when the coach said he could come out and kick goal shots with the group, he refused to go. I think it had more to do with the heat than with lack of desire. Of course I think he also enjoyed running around while I yelled at him to come back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment