Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Soccer Camp: Day Three

Yep, there won't be any pictures today. Why?, you ask. Well, it has something to do with AJ's mood this morning. I've tried working out in my mind why he was in such a foul temperament, but I couldn't come up with a good reason. Let's just say that I lost count on how many times I was walking through a place with him screaming and crying. He had a fit EVERY place we went, and then when we came back to watch Lexi, it was almost unbearable. You know it is bad when another mother asks you what is wrong. Lexi had fun again today. Her team rocks at "Steal the Bacon" and she made a long goal shot today. Larry, you would be proud of her dribbling. She is improving. I do have to say that at one point, she was playing two-on-two with 3 other boys, and she was putting pressure on one little blond boy. He stopped the ball, she stopped with him and he gave her the "bring it on" hand motion. Can you believe a five year boy was basically trash talking my daughter? Yeah, well Lexi had the last laugh because she charged him and got the ball. I have never been prouder of her on the field. She has come a long way since this spring when we had to leave a game because of her refusal to play. On another note, we woke up this morning to the evidence of yet another cat fight in the backyard. We haven't seen Tiger today. He typically comes by for his rub and some food first thing in the morning. I'm beginning to wonder if he is hurt and hiding out. It has been a while since his last injury. Maybe he is staying out of the heat. Let's hope he is okay.

0 comments: