Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Soccer Camp: Day Four





Is anyone tired of looking at soccer pictures yet? I snapped a sweet picture of Lexi and AJ holding hands on the field. The coach asked AJ if he wanted to come out and play too. Lexi was proud to have her brother out there (until he started hugging her and knocking her down), and AJ was excited to play with the big kids. He didn't make it through all the drills, but he gave the relay and dribbling drills a whirl. I decided to take him walking after he started getting out of control. I received a call while were walking and he became quite irritated with me when I wouldn't hang up. He pointed to the "Bikeway Narrows" sign and said "See, no talking". Unfortunately, it was an important call and he just had to lump it for a few minutes. Lexi did well again today. She enjoyed juggling the ball with her knees and playing "Steal the Bacon". AJ enjoyed rolling around in the freshly cut grass and tackling his sister.

1 comments:

Cherie said...

Yeah, he was grinning from ear to ear.