Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gonna Be a Quick One



This will be a quick post due to the fact that our internet service has been annoyingly intermittent today.  I've talked to customer service twice and was listening to elevator musak a third time when the internet came back on.  We ended up going to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid today.  It was quite entertaining and had a little message for the parents that were in the audience.  After the movie, we went to Walmart to pick up a few things that I forgot during my recent grocery shopping expedition.  While there, I picked up a several items to add to my collection of temptations to get Sophie to finish her food.  The most popular will be pumpkin pie filling, but it will also be a last resort as she tends to only appreciate a "new" additive for about a day and a half.  Tonight we added a new dog food (salmon and sweet potato) but she would only eat half of it.  She finished most of it after I added a scrambled egg.  I'll also be rotating tuna, salmon, and canned chicken.  We'll see how long my new selection works. 

0 comments: