Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Find I'm Not That Interesting



Now that the kids have gone back to school, I find that my daily happenings really are not that interesting.  I'm like a ringleader without my circus and it kind of sucks.  I feel pressured to entertain and yet I keep falling short.  So my day in a nutshell: walking the kids to school, grocery shopping, unloading groceries, making a mental note that the car looks like a football/soccer field exploded in it and needs to be cleaned, realizing that groceries don't put themselves away and that I have to do it (crap!), washing said children's sports socks multiple times (one pair is clean after 2 washings and the other, well who knows, I don't even think bleach will conquer this problem), trying to figure out the lunch system so the kids can buy their milk and chicken nuggets (which for future reference school administration, telling someone it's on the website or simply burying it in a yet to be found location is not cool), rolling my eyes and watching yet another school fee roll out of our checking account (apparently online lunch payment is not free here), picking up the kitchen because once again the kitchen fairy didn't do her job, walking the kids home from school, making slushies because yes it is that hot (by the way I'm tired, absolutely tired of sweating because humidity blows), wishing we were back in TX because then I would be sweating but it would actually cool me off like God intended, watching TV with the kids, taking a shower, cooking dinner (pasta with chicken), watching TV with the kids, listening to a friend rant on the phone, and putting the kids to bed.  Somewhere in there I also fed the fish, the dog, and the cats.  I found out tonight that Sophie loves thin spaghetti mixed with chicken in her kibble.  It's the fastest I've seen her clear her bowl since the rustic wolf food.  I also answered or attempted to answer a LOT of random AJ questions, but that's pretty much SOP for this household so it goes without saying.  You may like to know that he would choose football practice over video games.  We'll see how long that lasts.
 
 
Because I know you love my instagram pics, here is a soda display that caught my eye today.  College football is here!

 
For those days when you're craving hot dogs and chips, now you can kill two birds with one stone. 

 
My new friend.  He has a buddy that hangs in the backyard but I only see him when I'm mowing.  He's black with bright blue markings and I desperately want to take his picture, but he's too fast.

0 comments: