He only reads if it is a nonfiction topic that claims his interest or if it is about Star Wars.
Tackling yet another tome.
In response to the summer breakout of 2012, I decided it was time to put Sophie on lock down. I ordered replacement screws for her kennel and had them delivered to my parents' house. They came while we were in KC. This is the box in which they arrived.
This is exactly how they were packed. There was no packing slip, no fliers, and no space fillers. Who wastes a box this big on an item this small? At least I don't have to buy a box the next time I have to ship something.
We decided to go to an Italian restaurant for dinner as a celebration of my dad's birthday. Can you guess who ordered this meal?
Nothing says "Happy Birthday" like your favorite birthday cake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment