Today we played Where's Nemo. Apparently he's hard to find and difficult to photograph. But with a little help, we detected his presence and were able to shoot a few pictures.
Whisk took one end.
And I took the other. Look at how big the plant is getting. It took forever to sprout and now it's like it grows exponentially.
We found him in the sunken barrel. Bad picture, but you get the idea. He mostly hangs out here. He's a smart little fish. I guess that's why he's the only fry that survived.
Do you see him? He blends in really well with the rocks. His second favorite hiding spot is in the plants.
He's easier to see in this shot. Sometimes it almost makes my head hurt looking for him, but I feel compelled to look in order to reassure myself he's still alive. We would've left him in the breeding tank, but he kept escaping. I decided to let nature take it's course, but I'll be sad if one of the other fish eat him.
Next we played Where's Bob. He's right here. Lexi says he looks like Bob the Hutt in this picture. I won't tell him she said that.
He told me that he was jealous of Whiskey's photo shoot. I felt obliged to humor him.
He was a willing subject.
I locked AJ out of the house when he took the garbage to the trashcan. I'm a fun parent like that. I also enjoy scaring him when he comes out of the bathroom. I'll probably stop when he actually lands a punch.
My Sous Chef made dinner.
The pain in my rear picked our dinner movie. :-)
Proof that I'm not the only one who caters to Sophie. Lexi was trying to calm her down after one of her panic attacks. She sat with Sophie in her lap and then switched to frozen yogurt to get her to quit panting.
This right here, this attempt at German spelling (the company is based in NH) frozen yogurt is Sophie's new love. She actually refuses to eat the brand I usually buy. She sniffs it and then walks away if it's not Yöghund. Ugh. I've created a monster.
However, it is a fitting treat, as it has Sophie's picture on the top and it's a crazy-delish treat for a crazy dog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment