When I run, I have a buddy. I'm sort of surprised her Thundershirt didn't catch on fire. She's not missing any hair either.
These make my movie watching more enjoyable. I especially like that they don't hurt my ears like my other earbuds. I still don't like the cord swinging in front of me while I run, but I'll have to get used to it.
The blender is feeling underappreciated. Ever since my margarita buddy left, it doesn't get used on a regular basis. I think it's made two batches of milkshakes and a this batch of smoothies. I'm going to have to put it on the start up schedule with the Jeep and the Camaro.
Phantom, the new Phantom Tetra. We're creative around here.
She's gonna kill me, but I had to take her picture. She was twitching and carrying on. I wonder what she was dreaming about.
0 comments:
Post a Comment