I'm very thankful that we were able to have our internet problem fixed. It only took 3 days, but I'm not complaining because any technician willing to work on a Saturday evening deserves a high-five and a pat on the back. We were given a new modem and haven't noticed a problem yet. Since I last posted, we got into a few things.
We had back to school night on Thursday. 1300 students and their families converged on the middle school for two hours. Obviously they didn't think the space issues through.
Guess baseball fields can be used as parking lots.
On Friday, I bought a futon. Daddy and I assembled it. Whisker Fett supervised. Notice his belly spilling over his back feet. He may be a contender for the next Hutt in the household.
Hmm, what is this? I must inspect it.
Now I must taste it.
Cover me Bobba the Hutt, I'm going in.
You're crazy Whisker Fett. I'm hangin' in the futon cave.
Assembled and ready to go. It's actually quite comfy and folds out to a full size bed. It's a lot nicer than the futon I had in college.
It passes the Bob inspection.
It also passes the Whisk inspection. He just wishes he could enjoy it in peace.
While we were working, Lexi made us some treats. These little balls taste like the inside of a Reese Cup. They didn't last long.
Today marked the beginning of soccer season. Notice the dirty socks. This was before the game. I'm still washing the socks and uniform trying to get the dirt out. I can guarantee a mother didn't pick out white uniforms.
AJ as seen through a water bottle.
This, this right here, this is the face of boredom. Well more like boredom trying to block the shot, but I won. Note, this was before the game started. If I had a dollar for every time he asked me "how much longer" or "what time is it now", then I'd have enough to cover my gas money for the away game tomorrow. Someone is getting a watch for his birthday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment