Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 27, 2012

As Promised

I've been lazy lately and haven't posted pictures like I should.  So, here is what's happened since I last posted.
 

 
 
My mower is broken.  I let the yard go a little longer because it isn't growing as quickly and I was rewarded with a wobbly mower.  The wheels are not in a perfectly straight line.

 
The biggest problem is that all 4 wheels do not touch the ground at the same time.  Mowing the front and backyard with only 3 wheels on the ground at any given moment is not fun, not one little bit.

 
Lexi's school pictures came home.  She hates them.  I like them.  I'm also too lazy to scan the picture, so behold my picture of a picture.

 
AJ's school picture day was a success.  He only balked at my original shirt choice, so I let him pick this one out.  I even ironed the shirt.  I remembered that I don't like ironing.

 
After practice tonight, he was the dirtiest I've seen him yet.  He really seemed to enjoy it though.

 
Doesn't his hairstyle sort of look like Wolverine's?  Speaking of people with super human strength, I forgot to mention that at Tuesday's practice, AJ hit a kid so hard, the kid threw up and had to go home.  He was very proud of himself. 
 

0 comments: