Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Boring

What can I say?  We lead a fairly boring life.  Apparently school is boring, I'm boring, video games (that have been conquered) are boring, books are boring, everything is boring.  In honor of my little opinionated sidekick, I'm going to post some boring pictures.  Hope you don't get too bored.  
 
 
Sickness has descended upon our house.  I'm taking precautionary measures so that I'm not contaminated.  Let's hope tomorrow sees a healthier girl.

 
There's something about AJ. 

 
Yep, your eyes do not deceive you, he is licking her tail. 

 
His umpteenth attempt to snuggle with his honey.  At first she tried to stop him.

 
Then she just gave up.  Isn't it sweet how he's reaching out to hold her paw?


 
Behold, my first sewing project since May.  It's been a long time.  I set up shop in the dining room so that Sophie doesn't have to walk up and down the stairs to the bonus room.  It's easier on her legs and my back. 

0 comments: