Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Picture Day

Picture day at the middle school has arrived.  I forced suggested that Lexi wear her hair down for her picture.  Her "new" look was well received by her friends at school and her teammates at soccer practice.  It was so funny when she got how of the car at practice and the girls accused her of getting her hair cut.  She actually picked me to support her statement that it was the same old hairdo, sans sports headband and ponytail/messy bun.  
 
 
 
Gee mom, I don't want my picture taken.

 
She finally gave in and posed for me.  She is so cute and stylish, which she obviously didn't get from me as evidenced by my awkward 6th grade school picture.  Who in the world thought mullets were a good idea?



 
Our latest addition to the backyard zoo.  He frightens Sophie so much that if she actually sees him she refuses to walk past him to go to the bathroom.
 

1 comments:

Angie said...

I had a mullet at that age, too. I didn't ask for my hair to be cut that way. It was one of the many times that someone cutting my hair just went crazy.